Why You'll Love This Job
Production clerks are responsible for coordinating and creating schedules and daily plans. This requires production clerks to estimate the amount of time it takes for the production team to finish projects and coordinate workers' schedules and locations, also responsible for call offs and attendance.
- Ability to work with or around food allergens of all types.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with scheduling multiple departments, attendance, and human relations.
- Must be able to work weekends and off shift as needed
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and handle constant interruptions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner.
- Must be a problem solver!
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy. Ability to work under minimal supervision must be a self-starter.
Skills & Qualifications
- General knowledge of the principles, practices, and policies of attendance.
- Ability to work well on one’s own.
- Ability to use discretion and professionalism regarding points and information of confidential nature.
- Being honest and ethical.
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations according to Company standards.
- Persistence in the face of obstacles.