Why You'll Love This Job
Since 1987, the team at Cafe Valley has produced muffins, bundt cakes, ring cakes, loaf cakes, danishes, turnovers, croissants, and our signature Cafe Bites for our customers throughout the United States and across the world. Demand for our products have grown to the extent that our state-of-the-art, Phoenix, AZ production facility built in 2011 was joined by our Marion, IN production facility in 2014. Through innovative bakery techniques and unique recipes, we continue to delight one bite at a time.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Analyst focusing on the Walmart and Sam’s Club business. The opportunity will be located either in Bentonville, AR or Remote.
The sales analyst will provide data analysis to drive the sales and growth for Café Valley at Walmart. The sales analyst will have direct responsibility for analyzing the overall product supply, managing seasonal scripts and analysis, and supporting the internal sales teams and cross-functional team as well as the buying, replenishment and private label teams of the Walmart and Sam’s Club accounts.
This role will support the plan by being attentive to the customer needs and being an effective liaison with internal cross-functional teams, such as customer service, logistics and product development, to maintain and improve the entire service-after-the-sale customer experience. This role will as support the team’s forecast for sales of each account to ensure production planning is executed efficiently. Supporting the activities related to the assigned accounts effectively is a key responsibility in maximizing sales and growth.
- Track, maintain and communicate key account metrics for sales and inventory, including on time/in-full (OTIF), Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP), in stock concerns, inventory and sales forecast accuracy
- Prepare weekly reports
- Efficiently monitor forecasts and inventory and collaborate with customer to drive efficiencies and maximize sales
- Create and manage seasonal scripts to support In and Out product placement
- PO tracking and maintenance
- Attend buyer and replenishment meetings
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by partnering with them, understanding their needs, and delivering results
- Pricing maintenance
- Maintain an accurate item master that includes monitoring item accuracy, cross-referencing, cost-retail
- Item creation in internal and customer systems (Data Sync)
- Help team maintain and monitor in-stock level changes and modular end of life to mitigate excess inventory and shortages
- Calculate and provide mod fill order estimates internally for new and store count increase items
- Support team in preparing presentations that leverage and optimize data to drive customer decision making
- Effectively communicate with the customer and internal teams Continually assess current business distribution channels and evaluate their
Skills & Qualifications
Success factors/job competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, retailing, management, sales or marketing preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years as a Replenishment, Supply Chain Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role.
- Prior experience working within the food category preferred, and working knowledge of Walmart and Sam’s Club
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge, experience or proficiency in the following industry programs and systems: Retail Link, Data Sync, Prospec
- Communicating effectively with team members and management.
- Ability to work under low supervision.
- Efficient time management skills for self and department.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks