Why You'll Love This Job
The Parts Clerk is responsible for inventory control, executing shop administrative tasks, and organizing day-to-day functions.
- Ability to work with or around food allergens of all types
- Manage the parts inventory with direction from the parts buyer
- Assist Buyer with part ordering and returns
- Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
- Work with Scheduler for preventative maintenance assignments
- Accurately input parts for work requests into Maintenance Connection
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
1 year of general office administration required
1 year of inventory management experience preferred
High School diploma or equivalent required
Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required.