Why You'll Love This Job
Inventory clerks are responsible for maintaining and managing all inventory, parts, and/or products, including recording new items, within a warehouse or stock room. Inventory clerks track products or materials that come into and go out of the inventory via inventory records. The ICC (Inventory Control Clerk) acts as the liaison between the warehouse and production floor. This position is located in Marion, IN.
A successful candidate will have the skills listed below.
1. Strong math skills
2. Strong problem -solving skills
3. Proficient computer skills
4. Good communication skills
5. Good organization skills
6.Self- Management and interpersonal skills
1st- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm - $18.00 per hour
2nd- 3:00 pm - 11: 30 pm $20.00 per hour
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Consistent and dependable attendance.
- Ability to work weekends and flexible schedules as business needs demand.
- Must be able to work within a team environment, treat all with respect – no fighting.
- Must have the ability to stand/walk a minimum of 6 hours without a break and a maximum of 12 hours with a break. There are NO sitting positions or jobs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently per production needs.
- Must be able to wear/utilize personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work with or around food allergens of all types.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders and traverse walkways.
- Ability to work in confined spaces. (Spiral, oven area, etc)
- Follow the Job Safety Analysis for the area, Lockout / Tagout, and the plant safety and quality programs.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items
- Record consumption information
- Generate Job Material Request Form
- Systematically and physically transfer materials
- Count Inventory
- Issue Materials
- Generate Receipts
- Coordinate movement of product between departments
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Basic computer skills
- Basic GMP knowledge