Primarily responsible to provide excellent support to the Maintenance Manager and excellent
customer service to all associates and visitors. The Maintenance Planner/ Trainer
will be responsible for preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks for equipment. The Maintenance Planner/ Trainer will help resolve troubleshooting issues and stay ahead of routine maintenance, train on failures of all equipment to ensure maximum efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of all production equipment. Capable of leading our supervisors and the ability to train our employees. This position is located in MARION, INDIANA6 Skills the ideal candidate should have been listed below:
1. Maintenance Experience is a REQUIREMENT
2. Maintenance Connection Experience
4. Proactive maintenance ideology
5. Training Development
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work with or around food allergens of all types.
- Be available to work off shifts and weekends per departmental needs
- Ability to climb up and down ladders and traverse walkways.
- Ability to work in confined spaces. (Spiral, oven area, etc)
- Must have the ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours without a break and a maximum of 12 hours with a break.
- There are NO sitting positions or jobs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently per department needs
Perform inputting Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PMD) of all equipment related to the plant.
Troubleshoot recurring breakdowns.
Input workorders and assign tasks
Ability to repair all types of equipment
Fill out reports and other computer related functions.
Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.).
Adhere to all GMP’s and SOP’s in all areas.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
10 years of industrial maintenance experience.
Ability to schedule and oversee routine maintenance and PM maintenance.
Ability to train employees with both mechanical and electrical.
Availability to work off shifts and weekends.
5 years of Industrial and commercial training experience.
Control wiring and troubleshooting experience.
Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams.
Hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, control wiring.Qualifications desired:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Knowledge of plc and inverter programmingPerformance standards:
Being honest and ethical.
Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Persistence in the face of obstacles.
Perform to Company standards.