This position is for 12 hour shifts. 2am to 2pm or 2pm to 2am. It is 3 days one week with a 4 day weekend and 4 days the following week with a 3 day weekend rotation.
Since 1987, the team at Cafe Valley has produced muffins, bundt cakes, ring cakes, loaf cakes, danishes, turnovers, croissants, and our signature Cafe Bites for our customers throughout the United States and across the world. Demand for our products have grown to the extent that our state-of-the-art, Phoenix, AZ production facility built in 2011 was joined by our Marion, IN production facility in 2014. Through innovative bakery techniques and unique recipes, we continue to delight one bite at a time.
Come Bake With Us!
We have open interviews every Monday from 9:00am- 11:45am pm at our Marion location!!!
Production Team Members mix, sort, bake, and inspect baked products, assist with production orders, pack product that meets specifications, and other related duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Communicating effectively with team members and management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment performing multiple tasks with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other team members, supervisors and suppliers.
Skills & Qualifications
Physical demands and work environment:
Ability to stand for long periods of time:
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to climb, balance, kneel, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, use hands to finger, grasp, or feel objects, understand and give verbal communication, visually inspect product and work areas, and engage in repetitive motions involving substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands and/or fingers.
- Work environment: Medium work exerting up to 50lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10lbs. of force regularly to move objects throughout the production area. Ability to work in close proximity to other team members – within inches. May be required to climb over crosswalks and ladders.